mSpy With Jailbreak
- Compatible with iOS 7 - 8.4; 9.0 - 9.1 with Jailbreak
iOS 7 - 11+ without Jailbreak
- The iPhone or iPad must be connected to the Internet.
- The monitored device must be jailbroken.
- You need physical access to the device to install mSpy.
Supported Features for iOS:
- Monitor communication apps (Snapchat, Skype, FB Messenger, Viber, Line, WhatsApp, Telegram) and block them
- Current GPS Location / Geo-Fencing
- Sent / Received SMS (even recently deleted) ,Hangouts
- Monitor calls, see the full contact list and block unwilling contacts
- View all emails (both incoming and outgoing)
- Internet usage: Browsing History / Website Bookmarks / Block unwilling sites / Keyword alerts
- Calendar Activities
- Device Wipeout
- & more!
mSpy Without Jailbreak
- Compatible with all iOS versions.
- The device must be internet-enabled.
- You do not need physical access to the device if you already have its iCloud credentials.
- Still, the access may become necessary if iCloud backup isn’t activated on the device.
- Monitor calls, see the full contact list
- Sent / Received SMS
- Communication chats: Whatsapp
- Browsing History
Determine your iOS version
Settingson the monitored device.
- On the
General. In the General tab, click
- Scroll down and you will see the
Determine your iOS version via iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iDevice using the USB cable. If iTunes is not installed on your computer, download it from the Apple website.
- Once your tracked iPhone or iPad shows up under
Devices, choose your device in iTunes.
- The iOS version of your device is shown next to
Software Versionin the
Summary tabon the right side of the iTunes window.